Coconut Hibiscus Sulfate-Free Shampoo by EO (8.4oz Shampoo)
This item has been added to your shopping cart!
- Rich Hibiscus blends with fragrant Coconut to re-hydrate keratin fibers for maximum brilliance.
- Gotu Kola supports healthy, vibrant hair.
- Keratin provides critical proteins to impart core radiance and strength.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and supports hair health..
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Panthenol aids in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
- Aloe Vera improves scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate & Sodium Lauroamphoacetate & Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Protein Complex [Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin], Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Hibiscus (Rosa Sinensis) Extract, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Extract, EO Essential Oil Blend [Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis) Essential Oil, Lavandin (Lavandula Hybrida) Essential Oil], EO Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf, Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Flower Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, and Organic White Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Leaf Extract], Organic Coconut Flavor Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate
You May Also Like:
For Hair Loss or Lifeless Hair
by Klorane $20.00
Fight Those Flakes!
by Schauma $9.95
Effective Dry Shampoo, Great Price
by Algemarin $10.95
Unique & All-Natural
by J.R. Liggett's $1.34
What We Think:
We have not reviewed this product yet. Please contact us with your review requests. In the meantime, check out our other Staff Reviews.
Reviews From SmallFlower Customers:
Press mentions of this product:
There are currently no press clippings for this product. If you've seen it mentioned in the media, please let us know. In the meantime, check out In The Press for hot products and editors' favorites!
Susan and Brad Black started Essential Oil Products in San Francisco to make safe, cruelty free, gentle, effective and restorative essential oil-based bath and body care products for the whole family. EO personal care products are made with wholesome, natural ingredients and the finest essential oils from around the world. They're so good you can smell the difference! Every EO Product is unconditionally guaranteed.