Sambu Guard by Flora Inc (175ml)
This item has been added to your shopping cart!
- Sambu Guard consists of wild-grown elderberry juice concentrate, wild-grown elder blossom extract, fresh-pressed Echinacea purpurea, and vitamin C with acerola fruit powder
- Elderberries not only give Sambu Guard its rich, delicious flavor, but provide a valuable mixture of flavonoids including quercetin, rutin, and anthocyanins
- The active constituents of the elder blossom extract stimulate a powerful immune response
- The Echinacea plant concentrate (22:1) used in Sambu Guard is pressed from fresh plants shortly after harvesting to ensure the maximum amount of active ingredients in the finished product
- Vitamin C and acerola fruit powder are powerful antioxidants that offer further protection
- Naturally sweetened with fructose and honey
- No artificial additives
- Alcohol free
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Bottled in environmentally friendly glass
- Premium Swiss quality
- Helps support a healthy upper respiratory tract
- Assists the body in maintaining healthy breathing passages
Ingredients: wild grown elder (Sambucus nigra) berry juice concentrate, Echinacea purpurea whole plant concentrate (22:1) in a base of water, licorice root extract, acerola fruit powder and elder (Sambucus nigra) blossom extract
Water, fructose, honey and citric acid
You May Also Like:
A Traditional New England Cure-All
by Shire City Herbals $24.99
by New Chapter $25.97
Super Potent Immune Booster
by Source Naturals $19.40
by Heel BHI $22.79
What We Think:
We have not reviewed this product yet. Please contact us with your review requests. In the meantime, check out our other Staff Reviews.
Reviews From SmallFlower Customers:
Press mentions of this product:
There are currently no press clippings for this product. If you've seen it mentioned in the media, please let us know. In the meantime, check out In The Press for hot products and editors' favorites!
About Flora Inc:
Flora has been manufacturing and supplying premium herbal products since 1965, but their roots stretch back to Germany in the early 1900s, where Dr. Otto Greither, grandfather of the current owner Thomas Greither, dedicated his life to the discovery, production and distribution of natural health care products. Flora has preserved his original dedication to perfect and make available herbal remedies that ensure maximum purity, quality and potency with a holistic approach to health.