This item has been added to your shopping cart!
Ingredients: Mustard, St John's Wort, Borage, Explorer's Gentian and Pine
Allowing the Light of Understanding to transform discouragement and depression
- A baseline remedy for all states of depression; providing alchemical integration of light and shadow aspects in the soul identity
- For any life crisis or loss, resulting in prolonged despondency and lacking positive outlook toward the future
- For Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or any disturbance in emotional well-being, sleep or eating, related to changes in light and warmth
- For pronounced tendencies in the family of origin or family tree toward depression and despondency; proactive steps on the part of the soul to transform the predisposition for depression
- Beneficial for animals who may live around depressive caretakers or similar joyless environments; or exhibit signs of seasonal despondency
- For depression following any health crisis such as post-partum depression, drug rehabilitation or major surgery; alternate with Magenta Self-Healer
About Flower Essence Services:
January 19, 2011
When mid-winter rolls around, many of us start to feel a little drained. Our immune systems are put to the test. We don't get much sunlight, our energy decreases and our skin and hair may feel dry. Fortunately, at Smallflower we have a large selection of great products to beat the winter blahs. Co-owner Anthony Qaiyum appeared on ABC to introduce a variety of natural products, including New Chapter Holy Basil, Illumine flower essence spray, Hobacare Jojoba oil, Gelomyrtol and Salus Haus Bronchial Tea.