Help - What is the ordering process?
Here are the basic steps of the ordering process.
1) Sign In or Register. If you've already been a Smallflower customer or have previously registered, then you can sign in to proceed. If this is your first time purchasing from Smallflower, we recommend registering. Don't worry; it only takes a minute or two. If you've already registered but have forgotten your password, just go to the Sign In page and click on “Forgotten Password” to have it emailed to you. If you've already signed in, but are asked to sign in again before checking out, please realize that this is required in order to protect your personal information. We know signing in a second time may be inconvenient, but we think your personal information is worth it.
2) Choose your shipping address. This can be your home address, your work address, or the address of someone special to whom you're sending a gift. To add a new address, go to the Check Out page and click “Edit Your Shipping Information”. From there, click “Add New Recipient” and enter that information. Once you enter a shipping address, it will be saved for future orders. To have your order shipped to a particular address, click “Select This Recipient” and it will become the new shipping address.
3) Choose your shipping method. You can view the shipping costs by using our Shipping Estimator on the Check Out page. If the order is a gift, click “Gift Options” under Review Your Order and you’ll be taken to page where you can write a free gift note or have your order gift wrapped for an additional charge of $3.50. Enter any gift cards or coupons you may have and click “Complete Your Order”.
4) Choose your payment method. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. If you've already ordered from us, you will see your available credit card(s) listed. If you'd rather not have your card stored in your account, just go back into My Account after you've placed your order and delete the card from your account.
5) Confirm and place your order. Make sure the shipping and payment information is correct. Verify that you have all of the products in the quantities that you need. If you need to make any changes, scroll up and hit the Checkout button on the top right to be taken back to your shopping cart. If all the information is correct, click “Complete Your Order”. Once your card is authorized, you will see a summary of your order. You’ll also receive an email conformation. Please add “@smallflower.com” to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.