Midnight Blue Glass Beverage Bottle by Lifefactory (22oz Bottle)
This item has been added to your shopping cart!
- BPA, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate free
- Silicone sleeve is free of plastics and 100% non-toxic
- All materials are FDA approved
- With glass there is no chemical leaching and no metallic taste
- Wide-mouth bottle makes it easy to add ice, citrus slices, tea bags, etc.
- Patent pending silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage
- Bottle and sleeve can be put in the dishwasher together
- 22 oz (650ml)
You May Also Like:
by Lifefactory $3.00
Leak Resistant with Flow Control
by Lifefactory $8.99
Attractive, Innovative and Sustainable Beverage Bottles
by Lifefactory $23.00
Lasts Up To 1 Year!
by Santevia $14.95
What We Think:
We have not reviewed this product yet. Please contact us with your review requests. In the meantime, check out our other Staff Reviews.
Reviews From SmallFlower Customers:
Press mentions of this product:
There are currently no press clippings for this product. If you've seen it mentioned in the media, please let us know. In the meantime, check out In The Press for hot products and editors' favorites!
About Lifefactory:Lifefactory was started in 2007 by a pediatric feeding specialist, Pam Marcus, and an integrative designer, Daren Joy and is now a leading innovator in safe and developmentally appropriate juvenile products. Lifefactory launched with BPA-free glass baby bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves and is now the first company to introduce a collection of BPA-free reusable glass beverage bottles with patent pending silicone sleeves for adults.
Lifefactory fuses modern sensibility, eco-friendly composition, and exceptional utility to produce glass baby bottles, glass beverage bottles, and teethers that are free of known harmful chemicals including BPA, phthalates, and PVC.