TurboBlend Two Speed Blender by Vitamix (64oz)
This item has been added to your shopping cart!
- Simple to operate. The Two-Speed gives the operator the option to use High or Low speed alone, or change from one to the other manually.
- Powerful. The Drink Machine’s blade has enough torque to crush a half gallon or 2.0 liters of cubed ice in three seconds.
- Consistent. Create smooth granitas, margaritas, milk shakes, malts, whole fruit and vegetable drinks, frozen coffees and teas, every time.
- High Quality. All stainless steel enclosed blade assembly with sealed ball bearings.
- Durable. Patented clear, high-impact container is virtually unbreakable and lets you see inside.
The Vitamix blender will quickly become the most important appliance in your kitchen. It will save you time and money, and help you improve your health, get more nutrition and feel better. It's also a breeze to clean. With a half-container of water and a drop of dish soap, this high-powered machine becomes its own dishwasher (no need to remove the blades). Now if only your other appliances could do the same!
From The Product Label:
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 8.8 x 7.2 inches ; 10 pounds
- Super-efficient 2 peak horsepower motor
- Oversize, 64-ounce container
- Locking lid design for easy removal
- Patented tamper tool for processing thick ingredients and to prevent air pockets from forming
- Full color recipe book with over 160 recipes
You May Also Like:
What We Think:
Staff reviews of this product:Mish Reviews The Vitamix 4500 Two-Speed Blender
September 16, 2011
"My Vitamix blender is one of the best purchases I've ever made. For the past several years, I have been on a quest to lose weight and clean up my diet. I'm proud to say that after taking up running and eliminating processed foods, I've lost 85 pounds! Besides looking better, I feel fantastic, and that is largely because I incorporate fresh, natural foods into my diet every day."
"Like the Q Brothers, I start each day with a green smoothie. The energy it gives me is amazing. Once you try smoothies made from fresh greens and fruit, you will never go back to heavy, starchy breakfasts like bagels and cereal. But it's great for more than just smoothies. Vitamix blenders make it easy to live a processed food-free life. I make my own hummus, soups, nut butters, and sauces. I have even made ice cream from frozen bananas. Almost anything you can buy pre-packaged can be made in a Vitamix. Just read the ingredients and experiment! Avoiding chemical flavorings and preservatives and eating whole, delicious foods every day has allowed me to live a much healthier, happier life. If you want the same thing, I encourage you to to invest in a Vitamix blender. They're worth every penny."
- Mish Aiello, Editor
Reviews From SmallFlower Customers:
Press mentions of this product:
There are currently no press clippings for this product. If you've seen it mentioned in the media, please let us know. In the meantime, check out In The Press for hot products and editors' favorites!
In the early 1920s, the founder of Vitamix, W.G. Barnard was a self-taught salesman of modern home products. In 1937, he introduced an all-new product to his line - the blender. This was the very first Vitamix machine. Today, Vitamix has been in business nearly 90 years and continues to grow. Some things have changed, but much has remained the same. New products are introduced nearly every year, but every Vitamix product, both commercial and household, is still built at the world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. Vitamix is still family-owned and operated, and the company is still firmly focused on the importance of quality and customer service. Vitamix will remain true to its mission: to be the best blending equipment company in the world.