Make sure your little one has safe fun in the sun with the Mineral SPF 50 Baby Sunscreen Stick by Bare Republic. This extra-sensitive broad spectrum UVA/UVB baby sunscreen comes in a travel-friendly stick, and is free of active chemical sunscreens and synthetic fragrances. The easy-to-apply formula blends gentle, non-nano zinc oxide (which screens physically not chemically) with soothing ingredients such as Coconut Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Shea Butter and Chamomile Extract. Made for babies, but perfect for everyone under the sun!
- Chamomile Extract: Soothes and calms delicate baby skin; protects skin`s natural barrier.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Packed with rich fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants which help hydrate the skin and fight damage-causing free-radicals.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Closely mimics skin’s natural oil; it absorbs quickly and is antioxidant-rich. It also helps boost UV protection and hydrate skin. Sustainably harvested in the Pacific Northwest.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Helps to keep skin soft, nourished and protected from moisture loss. Sustainably harvested by women in West Africa.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): A natural antioxidant to protect skin from environmental damage.
6 Months and Older. Sensitive skin. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Active Ingredients (Sunscreen):
Zinc Oxide- 20%
Beeswax, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Jojoba Esters, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed oil, Oryzanol, Ozokerite, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.