- Helps relieve nausea associated with jet lag
- Helps relieve muscle pain and stiffness
- Helps relieve drowsiness and digestive problems associated with travel
* These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Cocculus indicus 6C HPUS – Relieves nausea associated with jet lag
- Arnica montana 6C HPUS – Relieves muscle pain and stiffness
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS – Relieves drowsiness and digestive problems associated with travel
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Directions for Use: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Take 5 pellets of each medicine the day before traveling, then repeat just before travel. At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets of the appropriate medicine(s) under the tongue. Repeat every hour, until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.