Don’t be deceived by the name of this smooth black tea blend; there’s nothing sweet about it, except for the color, and, well, the fact that its benefits are quite … sweeeeet! Sweet Strawberry Ginger Tea is crafted with real dried strawberry pieces, organic Darjeeling tea, ground ginger, and other nutrient-rich organic ingredients, expertly combined to create the perfect smooth, tangy, energizing cup of tea.
This versatile tea can become your go-to drink year-round: warming winter cup of tea to take you out of the doldrums of shivery-cold weather, or a super refreshing pick-me-up made iced during hot summer months.
Though many teas provide the antioxidant qualities tea is best known for, this tea blend is boosted by several additions that could (and do!) stand on their own.
- Organic Freeze-Dried Strawberry Pieces are flavonoid-rich, known to lower cholesterol; loaded with vitamin C
- Organic Darjeeling: like all black teas, this variety boasts curative and preventative components, most notably antioxidants
- Organic Ginger supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract; warms the system; a known anti-inflammatory; and good for the respiratory system
- Organic Rose Hips are loaded with vitamin C and are reputed to assist with numerous stomach disorders; known to support kidney function
- Organic Hibiscus flower is known to aid digestion and some studies have concluded that hibiscus tea also lowers cholesterol and blood pressure
- Organic Elderberry supports upper respiratory health; strengthens the immune system; and is great source of antioxidants
Organic Freeze-Dried Strawberry, Organic Darjeeling, Organic Ginger, Organic Rose Hips, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Elderberry
Directions for Use: Fresh water is essential for brewing a proper cup of tea.
1. Use 1 teabag per cup of boiling water
2. Cover and steep for 3 to 5 minutes
3. Remove tea bag and enjoy!
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.