Clinically shown to reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles and furrows, this balm plumps the skin and helps reduce the appearance of fatigue for skin that is firmer and more luminous. The light balm texture leaves skin soft with a satiny finish.
- Smoothes deep wrinkles
- Firms the skin
- Restores luminosity
- Visibly plumps the skin
- Ascofilline, Derived from sulfated fucans (moisturizing agents) found in brown algae, support collagen in the skin and reduce the appearance of pronounced wrinkles
- HAMO (Hyaluronic acid mono-oligomers), the optimal molecular weight of Hyaluronic Acid, penetrate into the skin to visibly plump and firm the skin
- Retinaldehyde, clinically shown to be more effective than Retinol 4 and less irritating for sensitive skin
- Smoothes away the appearance of wrinkles and brightens the skin
- HMC,with its detoxifying effects, smooths features and restores a luminous skin tone the next morning
- Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens, and calms the skin
Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, BHT, Ceteareth-33, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Methyldihydrojasmonate, PVP, Red 33 (CI 17200), Retinal, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum.