Building a proper shaving lather on your face, with a brush and a traditional shaving soap or cream, is a great first step to improving your shave. However, if you want the most luxurious lather your soap or cream can possibly produce, you simply must have a lather bowl. The Fine Lather Bowl has been thoughtfully designed, from the ground up, just for this purpose.
When evaluating a lather bowl, one must consider:
- Storage: The Fine Lather Bowl is the first to support wall mounting with integrated StaticHole Technology
- Grip: The handle on the Fine Lather Bowl is just right for slipping your thumb through while it is held in the palm of your hand, making it easy to hold on to, even in wet and soapy conditions
- Texture: When making a lather, a degree of texture to your bowl aids in more quickly aerating your soap or cream. The Fine Lather bowl features low profile ribs for just this purpose
- Color: You`ll appreciate the color contrast between a dark bowl surface and your pure white lather to best evaluate the existing state of said properties. All Fine Lather Bowls sport a dark colored inner bowl
- Brush Handling: The brush holder integrated into the handle of the Fine Lather Bowl provides the perfect place to set your brush in between lathering, while keeping it from sliding into the slippery lather itself
- Style: Crafted of stoneware, Fine Lather Bowls sport two-tone, hand-dipped colored glazes for a clean and distinct look.
The Fine Lather Bowl is best used with a brush that has been pre-loaded with soap or with an almond sized dollop of cream. It is not intended to replace a shaving mug for soap storage and brush loading, but to complement it. Lather bowls offer quicker production, less mess, and better control over the quality of the lather than doing so on the face or in the hand. Additionally, a lather bowl may be submerged in hot water prior to shaving to help retain the warmth of a lather.
- 7.125``W x 2.125``H Including Handle
- 5.125``W x 2.125``H Not Including Handle