Guidelines for Timely Holiday Delivery:
1) Choose items that are listed as in-stock.
2) Check your shopping bag. It will tell you if any items are oversold. Please only order items and quantities that are in-stock.
3) If an item is oversold when we receive your order, we will contact you to let you know, but usually in-stock orders are processed immediately.
4) Make sure to provide us with the best phone number to reach you with questions, just in case.
5) Please add Smallflower.com as an accepted domain in your email's spam filter to ensure you receive our messages.
Please order on or before the following dates* for delivery by December 24th:
Economy Shipping: Order must be received by 9AM CST Friday, December 13th
Standard Shipping: Order must be received by 9AM CST Friday, December 13th
UPS 2nd Day Air: Order must be received by Noon CST Friday, December 20th
UPS Next Day Air: Order must be received by noon CST Monday, December 23rd
For economy shipping we use UPS SurePost and USPS First Class mail, depending on the weight and location of the order.
For standard shipping we use UPS Ground and USPS Priority mail, depending on the weight and location of the order.
Worried About timing?
If you're in doubt about your package arriving on time, please call us at 1 (800) 252-0275 9AM-6PM CST. We will do our best to accommodate your needs if it is possible. We ship from Chicago, IL, therefore shipments closer to the Midwest may have the opportunity to be shipped at a later date and still arrive by Christmas.
*Although these are our recommended dates, we cannot guarantee delivery dates due to the fact that we are using outside transportation services