Le Baigneur’s Savon a Barbe (Shave Soap) No. 2 in a porcelain shave bowl with lid, made in Limoges.
Le Baigneur soaps are made in Corrèze using a traditional cold process soap making method. This time-honored and energy-efficient process allows to save the nourishing properties of vegetable oil and get a rich glycerin soap that respects the hydrolipidic film of your skin.
- St. John’s Wort and Oat Extracts: healing and regenerating
- Lavender Hydrosol: calms razor burn and softens skin
- Yellow Clay: facilitates the sliding of the blade for a comfortable shave
- Honey: soothes, heals, and moisturizes skin
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: balancing and regenerating virtues
Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter*, Castor Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Water (Aqua), Babassu Oil*, Vegetable Glycerin (from saponification), Green Clay, Oily Macerate Of St. John’s Wort*, Lavender Hydrosol*, Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang*, Yellow Clay*, Oat Extract*, Honey*
* Denotes Organic
Free Of: Parabens, Silicon, Paraffins, or PEGs; Palm Oil; GMOs; Artificial Colors; Synthetic Fragrances
Directions for Use: Foam the soap with a previously moistened shave brush until a thick and creamy foam is obtained. Apply by circular movements on the wet face. Shave and rinse face with cold water.