A mineral-based sunscreen that glides on smooth and dries clear. Suitable for all skin types.
- UVA/UVB protection
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Moisturizing formula
Sun Shield Clear Stick SPF 50 is a mineral-based, water-resistant sunscreen that glides on smoothly and dries clear to provide powerful UVA and UVB full-spectrum protection. Zinc Oxide provides a safe alternative to harsh chemical sunscreens. A blend of avocado, jojoba, and vitamin E oils help nourish and protect, while cocoa seed butter soothes and supports your skin`s elasticity. Perfect for all your on-the-go sunscreen needs.
- Reef safe and biodegradable
- Made without GMO, gluten, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, ureas, artificial fragrances, and artificial colors.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 17%
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecyl Olivate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Oryzanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol.
Directions for Use: - Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Warnings: - For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.