Coconut oil is a natural energy source because it contains MCTs (medium chain) `good fats` the body uses to produce energy. As a dietary supplement, Coconut oil is a good addition to physical activity, exercise and weight loss programs.
Nature`s Way Coconut Oil is certified organic, non-GMO, pure extra virgin, cold pressed, hexane-free, unrefined, non-bleached, has zero trans fat and zero hydrogenated fat. Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking or used for skin and hair care.
- Organic, extra virgin, unrefined & unbleached from non-GMO coconuts; Hexane-free
- 62% MCTs: 8.7 g medium chain triglycerides (lauric, caprylic and capric acids) per serving
- Enjoy straight from the jar or use in spreads, dips, and more
- For cooking, baking or sautéing up to 350 degrees
- Contains no artificial ingredients, gluten, or preservatives
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Per 1 Tablespoon:
Calories - 130
Calories from fat - 130
Total Fat - 14g
Saturated Fat - 13g
Trans Fat - 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat - 0g
Monounsaturated Fat - <1g
Cholesterol - 0mg
Medium Chain Fatty Acids - 8,694mg
Lauric Acid - 6,657mg
Caprylic Acid - 1,043mg
Capric Acid - 900mg
Directions for Use: Take 1 tablespoon (14g) as needed. No refrigeration necessary. Naturally melts and becomes liquid at 76°F. Returns to solid when cooled.
Disclaimer: This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.