Use this convenient spray after hair removal to delay and help eliminate hair growth. This healing formula also provides relief from razor burn, bumps and redness. The unique colour blue is from a compound called Azulene, mostly found within the essential oil of plants from the Asteraceae family (AKA Chamomile).
- After-Waxing Oil: designed to be used after hair removal waxing
- Helps Prevent Ingrown Hairs: Azulene is the active ingredient of chamomile -- its anti-inflammatory properties help prevent ingrown hairs
- Soothes the skin: works to soothe and repair skin, keeping it soft and healthy
- Non-Greasy: non-greasy ‘dry’ type oil that absorbs easily and quickly into the skin
- Multi-Use: gentle enough to be used as a cuticle moisturizer and makeup remover
- Easy application: convenient spray-bottle format makes application mess-free
Isopropyl mystrate (vegetable source), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), azulene (chamomilla recutita extract), menthol crystals.
Directions for Use: Apply to skin after waxing to soothe and cleanse skin.