Saponificio Varesino`s Stella Alpina Shaving Soap is a hard, triple milled soap that creates a fantastic lather. Stella Alpina has a fantastic post-shave feel, as it is made with a new and improved Beta 4.2 Formulation. Made with Edelweiss Extract (Leontopodium Alpinum) and Hazelnut Oil (Corylus Avellana), Saponificio Varesino tweaked their shave soap formula for an even better shave experience.
The Stella Alpina scent opens with a mix of Lemon, Bergamot, and Basil. This fresh citrus scent is rounded off with Eucalyptus and Myrtle, and a base of Cypress and Amber.
- 100% vegetable formula (except fragrance)
- Contains no palm oil
- Contains no preservatives, chelating agents, or antioxidants of chemical origin
- Contains no petroleum derivatives, mineral oils, dyes, or parabens
- Contains no EDT, SLS, BHT, SLES, or PEG
- Not tested on animals
This generously sized soap puck is meant to be transfered to a bowl.
Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Sunflower Seedate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Fraxinus Ornus (Manna Ash) Sap Extract, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Galactoarabinan, Parfum/Fragrance, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Copernica Cerifera Cera, Cera Alba, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Directions for Use: Sapnificio Varesino formulations contain active ingredients that, in order to give the best perfomance, need to solubilize and/or melt. The maximum performance can be obtained in this way:
1. Cover the soap surface with a thin veil of hot water for few minutes. The quantity of water needed may vary depending on your water hardness and the rate of humidity of the soap 2. Once the whole soap surface is covered by water, soak a badger shaving brush,
rinse it well and then pour the thin veil of water that bloomed the soap on the knot, and then start loading (20-30 seconds),face/bowl lather without adding water.