Weleda Calendula Diaper Rash Cream provides fast yet gentle relief and treatment of diaper rash. Rich and creamy, it`s a soothing barrier cream formulated with non-nano, pharmaceutical-grade zinc oxide to take care of irritation and rashes. It protects your baby`s skin by providing a soothing barrier between moisture and skin.
- Organic, anti-inflammatory calendula extract, from flowers grown in Weleda`s own Biodynamic® gardens in Germany, helps soothe redness and inflammation
- Instead of mineral oil found in most diaper rash creams, Weleda uses fair trade beeswax, which provides a breathable layer of protection to your baby`s bottom
- Skin-friendly sweet almond and sesame seed oils help keep skin healthy with vitamins and essential fatty acids
- Lavender oil is known for its balancing and soothing fragrance, which has a calming effect on the nervous system and helps treat skin conditions aggravated by stress
- Dermatologist-tested and safe for most baby skin, even sensitive
- Not tested on animals
- Free of synthetic preservatives, fragrances and petroleum-derived raw materials
- Certified Natural by NATRUE, Europe`s Leading Natural and Organic Certifier
- Safe for use with cloth diapers
Beeswax, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Calendula flower extract, Chamomile flower extract, Geraniol, Glyceryl linoleate, Hectorite, Lanolin, Limonene, Linalool, Sweet almond oil, Sesame seed oil, Water.
Directions for Use: Clean your baby's bottom with a damp towel or tissue and Calendula Lotion or Oil. Afterwards, apply a generous amount of Calendula Diaper Care and rub it in to create a protective layer between the sore bottom and any excess moisture. If your child has a very red and sore rash, it may be best to use Calendula Diaper Care each time you change the diaper. Once the skin has calmed, you can switch to using Calendula Baby Cream for the daily care of your baby's bottom.