A zinc-based, continuous spray that goes on quickly and evenly for up to 80 minutes of water-resistant. Provides UVA and UVB full-spectrum sun protection.
- UVA/UVB protection
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Nourishing, protecting, + reparative
Sun Shield Clear Spray SPF 30 is a zinc-based, continuous spray that goes on quickly and evenly for up to 80 minutes of water-resistant UVA and UVB full-spectrum sun protection. Zinc Oxide provides a mineral alternative to harsh chemical sunscreens. This fast-absorbing formula contains linoleic oil-rich safflower seed oil to moisturize and protect skin. Bentonite helps absorb excess oil and impurities from pores. *Results may vary.
- Vegan + cruelty-free
- Reef Safe + biodegradable
- Made without GMO, gluten, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, ureas, artificial fragrances, and artificial colors.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Ingredients: Bentonite, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol , Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Jojoba Esters, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Triethyl Citrate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Water.
Directions for Use: - Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Warnings: - Do not puncture or incinerate can
- Keep away from fire and flames
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation develops and lasts
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.