Refill A Swipe Of Summer Freshness
Summer freshness would define the fragrance of the Purifying Verbena Deodorant. It contains 93% natural ingredients and a prebiotic complex, which balances your skin's microbiome while hydrating it. A blend of citrus freshness with floral and wood notes will make you smell like heaven and avoid bad odor for 24 hours. You can now live life to the fullest!
Prebiotic Complex: Prebiotic Inulin is a soluble fiber found in Chicory roots that acts as superfood for the beneficial bacteria of your Microbioma.
Sage Oil Complex: Active ingredient with dermo-purifying properties that blocks the interaction of bacteria with liquid caused from sweat to reduce bad odor.
Tapioca: A natural alternative to aluminum that helps provide a silky finish, absorbs wetness and minimizes the feel of wetness without stopping the natural sweating process.
Xylitol: A plant-sourced sweetener with powerful antimicrobial activity and deodorant function. Reduces bacterial adherence to the skin.
This is a Refill for the Purifying Verbena Deodorant.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Talc, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Inulin, Parfum (Fragrance), Acacia senegal Gum, Menthyl Lactate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, 2-Methyl 5-Cyclohexylpentanol, Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fructose, Benzoic Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Linalool, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil.
For external use only. Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
1. Your deodorant has to be completely closed (with the cap on).
2. Press down on the cap and the body of the bottle with each hand to separate them and open the reservoir.
3. Make sure the bottle is clean by rinsing it with water.
4. Rinse it once again, this time with alcohol.
5. Pull the plug off your deodorant’s Refill.
6. Fill up the bottle with the Refill.
7. Put the cap back on the deodorant’s bottle.
8. Plug the Refill and keep it for the next time.