Eight Flowers to empower positive Purpose and Passion.
- Use at the outset of any new project or work endeavor to facilitate a 'seedfire' of positive alchemical forces and new directions
- When the soul's ability for positive manifestation is routinely hampered by hesitation, apathy or procrastination
- To catalyze the general expression of positive yang or masculine fire forces (for both men and women)
- When needing to assume an affirmative leadership role in family, community or work situations, especially if there is doubt or hesitation about such a role
- To help sustain or renew one's energetic commitment to a project or task, when beset by delays, obstacles or opposition
Blackberry, Cayenne, Red Penstemon, Red Larkspur, Sunflower, Madia, Dandelion, Blazing Star