Beyond Organic Protein Formula
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals -- just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.Go Beyond Organic with RAW ProteinOffering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality, RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein -- 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients with their unique Code
- Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals -- just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested -- supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well -- great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
It's not only what RAW Protein contains, it's also about what it doesn't contain -- there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients and it's gluten-free and dairy-free. So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Protein 17 g, Vitamin A 200 IU, Vitamin D 400 IU, Vitamin E 5 IU, Vitamin K (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7) 5 mcg, Organic RAW Sprout Blend21.9 g: Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout, RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend 250 mg: High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis, Mixed Tocopherols 1 mg: alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol Other Ingredients: Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Natto. Contains (fermented) soy.
Adults mix 1 level scoop (approx. 1.5 Tbsp) in 6 ounces of water one (or more) times per day (scoop included). Can also be mixed with almond or rice milk. Not intended for children.